Looking for Dutch speaking Country Manager (London)
Role and responsibilities
To assist with project management of ADC’s Work Experience programme, by researching and identifying new partner schools, generating sales whilst maintaining good relationships with current partners, and supporting students throughout their placement.
1. Organising and co-ordinating the processes and operations related to the Work Experience programme whilst maintaining good relationships with current partners.
2. Cold calling and generating sales, expanding on collaborations with new partners.
3. Researching new partners and keeping records up to date.
4. Meeting and exceeding various sales targets and deadlines as set by the Manager.
5. Negotiating a tailor-made programme for each participant, keeping in mind rules and procedures of ADC.
6. Researching new rules and procedures relevant to your country and communicating with public body institutions in the country of origin, whilst recording any changes accurately.
7. Supporting partner schools in their funding application process and directly assist groups whilst at ADC, with any enquiries they might have.
8. Preparing contracts and documents and ensuring they are signed and approved within agreed timeframes.
9. Monitor and mentor students throughout the placement period, assessing and resolving their enquiries and problems where applicable.
10. Book and attend weekly meetings and discussions with partner school representatives or students.
11. Performing induction with the students on their first day, whilst keeping in mind various cultural and language differences specific to your country.
12. Daily administration tasks and maintenance of accurate internal records within the Sales Department.
13. Creating and assisting with any documentation related to the Work Experience programme.
14. Invoicing and keeping accurate records of changes.
15. Ensure information and details sent to partner schools are accurate and up to date.
16. Communicate and update group details and information to relevant teams and departments, in time, and accurately, to ensure success of the programme.
17. Undertake any other ancillary duties as required by the line-manager.
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally with a variety of people (European students, HR professionals, Company Directors, Managers, colleagues with various cultural backgrounds).
• Professional written and spoken English skills.
• Practical knowledge of MS Office programmes or strong interest in developing these skills.
• Self-motivation and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Highly organised and able to prioritise.
• Result/target/deadline motivated and oriented.
• Persuasive and diplomatic.
• Team player, with a professional, friendly attitude and willingness to help.
• Ability to adapt and be sensitive to a variety of different cultures and backgrounds.
• Strong sense of empathy and self-awareness
If you would be interested, send a Cover Letter + your CV in Dutch to Protected content .
I look forward hearing from you!