Join now

Looking for flatmate to share huge West Ken flat (London)

Hi There!

I'm looking to replace my current flatmate who is leaving at the end of March (so there might be some flexibility when you can move in). This very clean & quiet flat, on the ground floor of a beautiful period building, presents high standard and modern fitting throughout. It also comes with its own private entrance gate.

It offers a nice huge reception room, a separate and fully-fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, one modern bathroom and a large hallway. The kitchen has both a dishwasher and washing machine/dryer.

The flat also features beautiful solid wood floors and high ceilings. It is located on a nice tree-lined street, within walking distance of all Barons Court & Kensington Olympia amenities and transports.

I am looking for one reliable, friendly and easy going person to take over the 2nd bedroom which is furnished with a double bed and huge wardrobe closet.

Rent only is £960 pcm. Bills are paid separately. Monthly it comes to around £ Protected content depending on the season. This includes water, gas, electric, council tax, cable tv, broadband, and a cleaner every other week.

This is a 1 year lease but has a 6 month clause included. A credit & reference check is required with the management agency.

Please reach out to me if you are interested and I can tell you more about myself. This flat is definitely worth a look. You won't believe the amount of space.

For pics, please see my ad at Protected content .

Thanks,
Jackie C.

London Forum