Join now

Looking for Job opportunity in London

As I moved to London very recently I am looking for Jobs in a company with preferably global activities.

International perspective – At Mother Teresa Children's Foundation in Paris I successfully promoted our Project activities by adapting the Marketing and PR material developed for English speaking markets to appeal to the French public. I was also responsible for the interaction of our French billing operations based in Lille and our New York Accounting operations and reporting of all our activities to the European HQ based in Milan.

Technical experience – At Micro King an IT consultancy based in Paris, I worked closely with our Technical Consultants to meet our customer's needs, for English speaking clients such as Savills Paris, as well as for our French clients BH et Associés. I coordinated the sales activities of Micro King by liaising effectively with our clientèle, and ensured that their needs in terms of network assistance were met. By efficiently advising the local newspaper for Anglophones (“FUSAC”), I maintained and promoted a proactive image of the IT Consultancy within the Media.

Language skills – I grew up and studied in Frankfurt, have lived and worked in Paris for 4 years and now live in London. I am fluent in English, German, French and Spanish.

Thank your for your consideration.