Join now

Looking for job-OTC Derivatives & Collateral Mgmt (London)

Looking for managerial opportunities in London in the OTC Derivatives & Collateral Management world. I am specialized in the recognition, analysis and resolution of diverse operational issues related to OTC derivatives end to end processes as well as system enhancement management for new product features to serve the financial services and hedge fund firms.

I have consulting experience in the area of business and technology risk, internal controls gap analysis, operational process re-design, business and functional requirements gathering and documentation, system implementation, data mapping and overall end to end project management.

I have further expertise on the subject of OTC derivatives collateral management processes and operational activities including margin requirement calculations, straight through processing, messaging, third party agreements, cross agreement/convenience margining, margin segregation, events management, and dispute resolution management. Experienced in vendor systems implementation and change project management. Up to date on ISDA lead collateral industry initiatives.

Please let me know if you are aware of any opportunities. I am currently in New York but am willing to move for the right opportunity.