Join now

Looking for Marketing Roles in London

Hi All,

I am a highly entrepreneurial marketing professional with an MBA in Marketing Communications and engineering in Computer Science. I have over 4 years of content strategy,campaign management and marketing experience in highly dynamic and challenging environment like media and technology start-up,complemented by excellent problem solving and analytical skills

Currently,I run my own retail tech start up in London which helps retailers in engaging with customer via mobile.In the last one year, I have devised the go-to market strategy, developed market positioning,website content,digital strategy and managed all ATL/BTL activities.

Prior to this, I worked in brand solutions team with Sony Entertainment Television,a leading broadcaster. I handled campaigns from ideation to pitching and final delivery on all marketing platforms and worked in tandem with sales, marketing and creative teams

I have worked on several TV and digital campaigns and provided creative solutions to high value global clients such as Unilever, Vodafone, GSK, Nestle, Hyundai and Loreal to name a few.
I have great understanding of brands and content as I worked on merging the two to create a solution in compliance with brand philosophy

I am well versed with Google analytics, content development,SEO,web analytics,content management system(Sitecore and Wordpress), Hootsuite social media management tool and Mailchimp

I would be delighted to share my CV for any relevant positions based on my experience.

You can write to me at Protected content