Join now

Looking for new challenges in London

Good day everyone!
My name is Fion and I am from Sarawak; need some help to get a job in London with a visa sponsor. I had fall deeply in love with London after a year study in the city. It would be really amazing to work in an environment that are deeply appreciated, challenged and involved.

With 4 years experience of freelance in Graphic Design; allows me to manage easily in the design software for Mac or Windows version. 9 months of interned for UI/UX Designer position and 1 year of MSc Multimedia gave me a good experience in Web Design and Front-End Development. Therefore, I can assure you that I have strong sense in giving the best solution and creativity in design. However, there are a lot more to learn and experience; because design have no fixed trends, it changed as the time goes. That is the reason for me to always wanted to dive into new challenges and want to know more.

I am self-motivated and always curious for the technologies. Ability to work multitask and this can be proved as I am working as a freelancer throughout my life in college and university. I am always happy and open-minded in accepting new ideas and critics, because these are valuable informations and ideas.

It is a blessing if anyone can give me some advice. Thank you.

Fion WLC
Protected content