Join now

Looking for office PA/admin vacancy!! (London)

I am available to start full-time PA/admin position asap. I am currently interning for Matching Models, modeling/employment agency, where I assist CEO with everyday duties, I'm taking care of invoicing system, I'm booking models, meeting and greeting clients, controlling switchboard, making out-bound and inbound calls, I'm communicating with clients and models via e-mail. Previously I've done sales and marketing internship at Negarin London (new contemporary luxury fashion brand) and big:group (media/advertising agency). I worked 1,5 years for The Academy Bar and Restaurant in Holland Park, where I was head chef for last 8 months of my employment.

What could I say about myself?

I am an enthusiastic, ambitious and highly organized professional with customer service, administration and management skills as well as a strong mathematical background combined with advanced IT skills. I am a fast learner who works hard to achieve his goals. I am known to be an adaptable team player, with the ability to work alone and unsupervised. I work well under the pressure and thrive when set challenges. On a personal level I am fun, out going and really enjoy meeting people. My ability to speak to people of all levels really helps me get on with all walks of life.

As mentioned above I am an incredibly fast learner, so if my skills don't mach 100% to what you are looking for I will do whatever is necessary to gain them.

Please contact me if you are interested and I will send you my CV.

Thomas Peterson