Join now

Looking for one or two rooms in West/North London

Views

Hi all,

My name is Karina and I'm a 24 year old german Web Designer, who is working in central London. Now it's time for me to move on and to find a nice place to stay, where I can relax after work and feel comfortable. For me it's important to feel at home so I'm always up for a chat with my flatmates, but also respect their privacy. That's why I'd expect from my new flatmates the same thougthfulness, cleanliness and reliability as they would expect from me.
Long story short: I'm open minded, a little bit of a typical german (tidy, clean, punctual etc., but I promise it's not too bad ;)), good sense of humour, always trying to do more sports and fail most of the time, cause I'd rather meet up with my friends and enjoy London.

I'm also looking to find a place together with a friend of mine, who is also a female professional and like minded. So if you have two rooms or a two bedroom flat available, let me know.

Our budget is between Protected content person. Due to my Job it would be important for me to have a flexible contract and not a 6 or 12 months contract.

Thanks a lot and hope to hearing from you soon,
Karina

London Forum