Join now

Looking for PM job in London

I'm in the process of relocating to London and am currently on a massive job hunt for a position as a (digital/web) Project Manager. Thought I'd drop a line here on Internations as well.

I am dedicated, ambitious and eager to continue my career as a project manager. I’m striving for a job where I will be able to use my analytical skills as well as my language skills, generate new ideas and solutions, and tackle challenges. I am outgoing, hard working and am looking forward to taking the next step in my career.

My most recent position at a technical digital agency included: Managing a team of four to eleven people responsible for small and large-scale digital and web projects. Solving problems and engage with customers is something I did every day to understand pain points and opportunities for product improvements. I worked closely with engineering and design, from conception to launch, and made sure that project goals and budgets were met.
Worked in agile software development frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban. ScrumMaster since Protected content .

Having previously worked as a web developer has helped me gain valuable technical skills and understanding of the technical aspects of projects.

I also have experience in UX and sales both from Sweden and France (I speak fluent french) and I am used to work under pressure with demanding clients.

I must add that I am very open minded in my job search as I do not have any UK experience yet, and it does not necessarily have to be a digital/web PM role. I believe that if you can lead one project, you can lead most projects.

If you find my introduction interesting please feel free to contact me here on InterNations and I will introduce myself further.

Many thanks,