I am a freelance journalist working on a project about Polish nationals living in the UK and I am looking for people to talk to about how they feel living in the UK and what their experience here has been like.
Ideally our project would ultimately be published in the Guardian and I thought I'll try to find some people to participate in it using this site.
It would be a great help if some of you could help us out!
If you were interested it would be great if you could either elaborate on the questions below or we can arrange to set up a telephone interview. The answers should ideally be relatively descriptive.
Thanks a lot for your help and I am hoping to hear back from you soon.
1. Your full name,
2. Contact Number,
3. Marital status,
Please answer the following questions:
1. How long have you been living in the UK? What year did you come to the UK?
2. Why did you move to the UK?
3. Have you ever experienced xenophobic actions in the UK?
If yes, what kind? Verbal or physical? Please describe what happened? How did it make you feel?
4. Have you ever heard of friends or family experiencing xenophobic actions?
5. If you look back to when you first arrived in the UK what were your feelings? Were you excited/ scared? Did you like living in the UK?
6. Has this changed? How do you feel about living here now?
7. In your opinion: what do English think of Polish people living in the UK?
8. What do you consider your home: UK or Poland?
9. Who would you support in a match when Poland played England?
10. Do you plan to spend the rest of your life in England or Poland?
11. Who will vote for in the Next election: Labour/Conservative/Liberal Democrats/UKIP, other, I won't vote.
If you have anything to add please feel free to do so.
Thanks again for your help.