Join now

LOOKING FOR SAUDI MEN FOR A VERY COOL JOB (London)

I am looking for Saudi men who like football. This job involves travelling to Manchester United when they play at home and interviewing the players! The interviews will then be aired on Saudi TV - so you cant be shy. Please see details of job below and contact me as soon as possible. My name is Tree Petts and I am a casting director Protected content

PRESENTER FOR SAUDI COMPANY (Television)
Production dates: every couple of weeks on a Saturday in Manchester (your travel expenses will be paid)

Casting details: CASTING WED NOV 5TH

Summary
This is quite a cool job for a Saudi man who loves football. Basically I am looking for a SAUDI PRESENTER/INTERVIEWER who will interview players at MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB. He will be paid a daily rate to…

Attend all home matches (ie every couple of weeks) and make a report, probably on camera.

He will Interview players on camera once a month in MANCHESTER.

Generally he will be the face of of this Saudi company in Manchester as part of a partnership between the company and MUFC

Dates depend on when the casting is successful, it will likely be from December onward.

At the moment they don't know if it is for every game, or for every other game- So it could be anything from 1 to 3 commitments per month.

If you are MAN UTD fan even better- but you dont need to be
Please do not suggest yourself if you just look Middle Eastern- you need to be of Saudi origin

PLEASE COME BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - PREFERABLY TODAY TUES 5TH NOV

SAUDI PRESENTER (Male, Protected content

Under 40 yrs old

MUST BE SAUDI

Speak the language and English

Based in UK

Charismatic

Good on camera

Intelligent

Of good character

Football fan but not Fanatical!

Agreements: £200 per day - usage for footage to be broadcast in Saudi Arabia to be confirmed

Many thanks

I look forward to hearing from you

Best

Tree

London Forum