Looking for US / Canadian Retail staff (London)
We're no ordinary nursery store. Huggle is an entirely unique retail concept for the nursery market where product innovation and customer in-store experience are king.
We offer our customers the highest level of customer service and the very best in choice, quality, style and value for their young families.
The ideal candidate will be full of energy, passionate and be able to work with children.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Assistant Manager / Store Manager
MAIN OBJECTIVE: To provide a friendly and consistent high level of customer service
MUST HAVE: Retail experience in US / Canadian market
Areas of responsibility
• To be knowledgeable about the features, benefits and price of the products in store.
• To process all till transactions according to company procedures.
• To be able to process VAT refund forms.
• To be aware of store security and to report any suspicious activity.
• To understand the company returns policy.
• To be able to place a mail / internet order correctly.
• To understand and adhere to all health and safety requirements and procedures.
• To follow the company dress policy.
• To be able to process deliveries and complete the delivery paperwork correctly and in a timely manner.
• To deliver excellent customer service at all times.
• To be able to converse with the customer knowledgably about product to build a rapport and be able to offer suggestions and ideas to help the shopping process.
• To ensure the shop floor is looking presentable at all times ensuring it is tidy and clean and the products are displayed to their best advantage.
• Ensure the floor is well stocked and merchandised.
• To handle all telephone calls in an efficient and courteous manner.
• To follow direction of manager on duty and co-operate with other members of staff
• To undertake relevant training sessions with suppliers to improve product knowledge continuously.
• You will be expected to work some weekends within your monthly rota.
• There will also be occasions when you will be required to work later hours than standard shop opening.
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Able to go the extra mile for each customer
• The commitment and desire to do well.
• A positive can-do-attitude
• Ability to interact with customers and listen to establish their needs
• Be a great team player.
• Solutions orientated
• Good communicator
• Passion about our products is essential however it doesn't mean you need to be an expert. We can teach you all you need to know as long as you have enthusiasm.
In return, you will receive:
• An excellent salary package
• And an opportunity to develop and grow with a new start up business with exciting growth plans for the future