Looking for Web&Mobile Product Development Manager (London)
Are you proactive and ambitious? Passionate about web and mobile technologies? Don’t wait, join our team in London!
A growing Internet business requires an experienced Product Development Manager to join their expanding team.
Our Product Development Manager will be in charge of the life cycle of new services for web and mobile platforms from start-to-finish: creation, research and development, launch, upgrades.
He/she will also be responsible for upgrading the existing products, in line with the company's strategy. This role is a clear engineering leadership role, involving business representation on various cross-functional teams. You should be able to work with and coordinate experts from different fields.
At the heart of our Web and Mobile technologies development strategy, your role will include:
- Developing products and features for web and mobile offering, focusing on optimizing the user experience
- Leading the process of gathering, documenting and defining business requirements
- Tracking and understanding the implications of new developments in key areas: mobile operating systems, websites, applications, and overall technology hardware ' PCs, tablets, phones, etc.
- Driving the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Developing and following-up on the products and features roadmaps
- Coordinating the work of various cross-functional teams on each project
- Being versed in industry trends for the web and mobile space as well as prepared to brief with directors
- Evaluating and communicating to management the impact on key business drivers ' including usage, KPI, and overall engagement
Desired Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on development manager with deep experience in both architecting and developing services across multiple web and mobile platforms, and will have:
- At least 6 years of experience in a web/mobile context
- Strong involvement in a Web & Mobile products development lead role
- Good understanding of the product development life cycle, including a familiarity with project management concepts
- Experience in team management
- Established achievements defining and launching web and mobile products
- Intimate knowledge of web and mobile platforms and technology
- Analytical skills on web metrics
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, cross-collaboration and team skills
- Knowledge of E-Business KPIs and technologies
Ideally the candidate will be bilingual French-English.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move into a company with a massive expansion and success!
To apply: Protected content
If you think you are the right candidate, send us your CV and a cover letter detailing the key skills and experiences that will make you the best applicant for this position.
For administrative purposes, ALL applicants please indicate on your e-mail whether you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Careerjet, a leading online job search engine, is looking for entrepreneurial, dynamic and innovative professionals to complete its international team. Based in Fulham London, our websites cover Protected content in 30 languages.
Evolving in a fast paced industry, Careerjet is currently expanding its range of products and technologies towards exciting new activities.
Careerjet is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates