Join now

Looking to share a flat : 'flexible' location (London)

Hi all,

I am 31, French / Norwegian. I am soon to relocate from Brussels to London and looking for accommodation in London. I will be working in the City (St Paul / Mansion House).

I am starting to get an idea of where to live, but remain flexible as long as daily commute remains reasonable. It seems like places between Islington and Hoxton are an option, Angel (around King's Cross?) or in fact more West, so South Kensington... or anything in between.

I am looking for a modern/comfortable/clean accommodation and like minded persons: during the week I work hard and during the weekend like to have a good time. I am used to sharing house/apartment and looking for someone that will be sociable but also respectful of the other person and our common live space!

If you have a place already and looking to rent a room do get in touch (my email is in my profile).

If you are also moving to London or looking at finding another flat and would like to team up, work is paying for a relocation agency so they could find us our new flat! (they won't look for existing flatshares for me to join though...).

I am in London nearly every week, so free to meet if you would like to get acquainted first.

Best, Carl.

London Forum