Join now

Looking to stay in a commune in London

Hi all

I am looking at moving to London next year April Protected content hopes of finding a job and working for roughly 18 months until I can join the British army (I say 18 months because one needs to be in the country for that time period for security reasons)

I will obviously need a place to stay during my 18 months in London and I was hoping to stay in a commune with some people in order to keep living costs down as I wont have the money to stay in a flat by myself.

I am currently living in my home town Durban, South Africa but am planning on moving over to London on my British passport.

So if anyone here is living in a commune, or knows of, or has friends that are looking for a extra person to stay in their place please let me know as I would be truly grateful.

Just a little bit about me:

I am 24 years old and have worked in sales and security here in Durban, South Africa.
I am very easy going and have a great sense of humour, I am of sober habits and don't take any drugs nor do I drink or smoke.

I really enjoy the out doors, mountain biking ,running etc...
I am into photography as a hobby.
I don't really enjoy going out to clubs and would rather spend time with friends/people relaxing in a pub (even though I don't drink)

Once I get to London and have a place to stay I will be looking for any job that I can get to pay the bills and help out around the commune.

Thank you all very much for your help in advance.

Kind regards

Matthew

London Forum