Join now

Looking to stay in a commune in London

Hi all

I am looking at moving to London next year April Protected content hopes of finding a job and working for roughly 18 months until I can join the British army (I say 18 months because one needs to be in the country for that time period for security reasons)

I will obviously need a place to stay during my 18 months in London and I was hoping to stay in a commune with some people in order to keep living costs down as I wont have the money to stay in a flat by myself.

I am currently living in my home town Durban, South Africa but am planning on moving over to London on my British passport.

So if anyone here is living in a commune, or knows of, or has friends that are looking for a extra person to stay in their place please let me know as I would be truly grateful.

Just a little bit about me:

I am 24 years old and have worked in sales and security here in Durban, South Africa.
I am very easy going and have a great sense of humour, I am of sober habits and don't take any drugs nor do I drink or smoke.

I really enjoy the out doors, mountain biking ,running etc...
I am into photography as a hobby.
I don't really enjoy going out to clubs and would rather spend time with friends/people relaxing in a pub (even though I don't drink)

Once I get to London and have a place to stay I will be looking for any job that I can get to pay the bills and help out around the commune.

Thank you all very much for your help in advance.

Kind regards

Matthew

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

London Forum