Join now

LOVELY ROOM AVAILABLE IN BEAUTIFUL EAST DULWICH (London)

Hello all,

I will be living in Hamburg from 4th April until 7th June, so am making my room available to rent for this period of time. As such, I'm offering it at super cheap rate, especially for such a sought after area!

East Dulwich - full of lovely parks, cafes, restaurants and bars. Also nursed between Peckham, Brixton and Forest Hill, so lots of variety on offer on your doorstep!

The house comes fully equipped and furnished, with a huge living room, kitchen, bathroom, separate WC and even a garden (with a BBQ). Your room comes with a double bed. I will be leaving my clothes behind, so there will be minimal wardrobe space, but there is plenty of floor space for suitcases, and communal storage.

The house is very clean and tidy, and full of space. You will be sharing with my current housemate, who is very friendly and considerate. She works as a nanny, and is really into her music. She'll be on hand to help you out/give you local recommendations/have a cuppa - or even leave you alone, if you'd prefer - but since there will only be two of you living in the house, please do not get in touch if you're planning to be a complete recluse!

£500 per month all inclusive - wifi, basics, council tax, water, electricity, heating, washing machine, widescreen tv with Virgin Media, various retro games consoles (connects to laptop), fireplace in the living area and good banter :-)

Getting around:
Free on street parking
**Buses
12: to Oxford circus Protected content (via elephant and castle, Westminster bridge. Big Ben and London Eye. parliament square. Trafalgar square Piccadilly circus)
176: Tottenham court road Protected content (via elephant and castle. Waterloo. Leicester square. savoy street/ covent garden)
185: Victoria (via Oval cricket ground. Vauxhall bridge)
40: Aldgate bus station (via elephant and castle, London bridge)
**Trains
East Dulwich: station to London bridge in 15 mins (northern line and jubilee line)
Denmark hill: non stop to Victoria in 15 mins (Victoria line, circle line, district line)
Forest hill: station to London bridge in 15 mins; or station to Highbury & Islington via Shoreditch in 30 mins (Overground)

What more can you want? Feel free to get in contact for further information, or to arrange a viewing.

Thanks!

London Forum