Join now

Luxury Ensuite Bedroom - view on the Canal - Angel (London)

Hello!

I am looking for someone to take over my room in this amazing Angel flat. I am happy to consider as well short-term lets. The flat is really cool (I have been living there almost 3 years!) - happy to send pictures on demand.

Location: Angel Islington, 8 minutes walk from the tube station (Northern line)
The building is located nearby Regents canal which is ideal if you’re into running… or into brunch with the multiple restaurants nearby!

Luxury building:
The building itself is only three years old which means that everything is super modern and neat.
It is one of those luxury buildings with a porter every day (and in the evening). Staff is very helpful and they can offer to handle your deliveries, your dry cleaning, etc.

The flat:
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms (the room for rent is the en-suite bedroom)
- Spacious living-room and kitchen (with all modern appliances)
- We have a balcony over the canal from which you can see the waterhouses; it is really lovely and can easily fit one decent size table and a couple of chairs for sunny days
- As said before, the building itself is only three years old so everything looks really neat and modern and the flat has been well taken care of so far
- A cleaner comes every week for two hours Protected content hour) which helps keep the flat in good condition and always clean and tidy.
- View over the canal which is lovely and also means that the flat is very quiet as you can only be bothered by the ducks on the canal!
I have been living in this flat for 2 years and half and I can ensure you it is a great deal. It is very stylish, with a lovely view over the canal and you are right in between Angel and Old street tube stations so you can get all the fun from Shoreditch bars and access all amenities from Angel (Waitrose; Sainsburys, M&S; VUE cinema; etc)
- Of note, the flat was unfurnished when I came in, but is now fully furnished (and I have no interest in keeping the furniture)

Your flatmate:
You would take my room and sharing the flat with an American guy of 26 years old. He is extremely respectful and very nice. We have been living c. 6 months together and became friends, going out sometimes together. He is very tidy and rarely in the flat.

Your profile:
Protected content old
Male or female as long as you are considerate, respectful of your flatmate, friendly and keep the flat tidy.

The rent:
Monthly rent is 1,180 pounds excluding bills and council tax (c.100 pounds/ month for both)

If you think you can be a good match, please contact me ideally via email Protected content or by phone Protected content .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Emilie

London Forum