Marketing and Communications Assistant (London)
We're building great things, and we need your talent.
You'll join a family of focused, hard-working, innovative and intelligent people who take pride in their work. Our team members have an extensive background in finance, Information Security, Technology and Operations. What unites us is a shared passion for innovation and excellence in our respective endeavours.
We are building the future of cyber security and digital business. We develop and architect innovative cyber security and information compliance solutions and service, which empower organisations with clear visibility of their cyber risk and compliance posture to become more cyber security resilient.
Our Marketing and Communications team is looking for someone to help scale our digital marketing strategy; produce content for our social media and site presence; and support the Marketing and Communications Manager. Ideal candidates for this position are passionate about social media, marketing and advertising, technology, and all things internet.
- Interest in digital media, marketing and PR, and advertising
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Excellent creative writing and editing skills in English
- An innate understanding of the subjects and content types that resonate best with a media, advertising, and tech audience on social platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Someone who is incredibly organised and motivated
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with Photoshop and GIF creation a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g. WordPress, google analytics and SEO) and social media tools (e.g. Hootsuite, twitter, etc...)
- Manage the business online presence (website, twitter, LinkedIn)
- Oversee the maintenance of the website and blog content
- Administrate the implementation of the social media and digital marketing plan
- Handle and coordinate the business MarCom calendar
- Work closely between MarComs and Business Development
- Supervise the organisation of MarComs and PR events
- Work closely with operation coordinator on events organisation and communication