Join now

MBA & Masters of Law Graduate Searching for A Job (London)

Hi everyone

I am writing on behalf of my best friend who is not on this platform.
She has an MBA with distinction from Coventry University, a Masters of Laws from the UCL with upper merit, and a Bachelor of Laws with Distinction too. She has been awarded best female student and most inspirational student! Yet despite both of us working hard on her applications we didn't get her hooked into a job yet and I'm getting desperate.

She is of Nigerian nationality and needs a Tier 2 sponsorship, this somehow makes it extremely difficult. I can't understand that a person of her caliber is not given a job just because she needs a work visa. She also has working experience from within legal firms as she had internships.

She really is the most inspirational, hard-working, and ambitous person I've met in my life!! I'm not saying this as her friend but as a very ambitious professional myself.

I'm sure someone here can help me in finding contacts or someone can share experience how you got a work visa, as we're really struggling and her student visa expires in summer.

Please send me a message if you can help... I really don't want to see her leaving, she means a lot to me.

Thank you