Join now

Meet new people and dance the night away together! (London)

Hi there! My name is Neil and I enjoy dancing, music n clubs and would like to meet genuine people with similar interests...last time 15 people attended!! I’m organising a night out to meet new people, have a few drinks, mingle and dance the night away. So if you fancy a night out in a safe environment…enjoy clubbing and dancing - join me…it will be even better in a big safe group! We will goto a club called Aura, Mayfair on Fri 2nd Sept. The music is RnB/commercial. I will be your host for the night. I introduce everyone and make sure everyone feels comfortable and ready to party! Singles welcome! So, come on your own and make new friends-that’s what this event is all about!! :) dont be shy :)

Some Important Info
I will need to arrange a g.list for us all so if you would like to come, please send me an email with your full name to Protected content or text me on Protected content

The club have a VERY smart/glamorous dress code. Ladies must wear high heel shoes and a fitted dress or top. Guys must wear smart shoes, smart shirt and fitted blazer.

Everyone must bring photo ID for the doorstaff at the club

This club is an elite and well presented venue. So if you look well presented…join me :)

This club will allow ladies in free and gents are £20 (sorry i have no control over this)

Meeting Up Arrangements
I will be waiting outside Aura at 9.50pm to introduce everyone and at 10.10pm we will all go in together. Please try not to be late or you will miss the introductions and there will be a big queue. You must let me know in advance if you will be attending.

Lets get together, meet new people and PARTY the night away!!

I look forward to meeting new people :)

Neil Holmes

London Forum

Our Global Partners