Join now

N7 MODERN DOUBLE BEDROOM -HOLLOWAY STATION (+ GYM) (London)

Views

Bright double bedroom available in a spacious modern apartment! (7th floor with great view!)

Furnished to an impeccable standard throughout, including some great modern touches. Spacious open plan living area with a dining section as well as a lounge corner looking out over London.

24h concierge service

Furnished: double bed, 2x bedside tables, 1x chest drawers (4 drawers), mirror

Fully equipped kitchen: oven, freezer, fridge, dishwasher, electric cooker, wine fridge, toaster, boiler, microwave

Wash machine and dryer, Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner

1x modern bathroom

access to the GYM (in the building)!

~5min walk from Holloway station (Piccadilly line) just two stops from King's Cross St. Pancras
~10min walk from Highbury & Islington station (Victoria line) just 1 stop from King's Cross St. Pancras

Supermarkets: Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury's local

About me:

I am 23-years-old illustrator. I'm from Switzerland and speak German, french and English. It has been more than a year that I live in London. I work near Paddington, but it can also happen that I work from home as a freelancer (evenings and weekends)

Of course I like drawing and Art (exhibition, photography etc) but I also like reading, listening to music (rock mostly), museums and exploring new places (Traveling)! :D
I love baking/cooking, beer, watching movies, concerts/festival and going out!

I am sociable and outgoing individual but I'm also clean and tidy. I'm looking for a flatmate that I can be friends with, watch a movie or go out for dinner on nights but also one who can respect boundaries and allow private time.

Ideal flatmates: Protected content old

No smoking, no pets!

This room is for one person only

available: 28th of November Protected content
(contract length: min 6 month / max 18 month)

rent: Protected content (bills not included)
deposit: Protected content
(administration fee: 210£)

Let me know If you are interested and we can plan a flat viewing (or send some pictures)

Please write a few words about you when you contact me :)

Sarah

London Forum