Join now

Bright double bedroom available in a spacious modern apartment! (7th floor with great view!)

Furnished to an impeccable standard throughout, including some great modern touches. Spacious open plan living area with a dining section as well as a lounge corner looking out over London.

24h concierge service

Furnished: double bed, 2x bedside tables, 1x chest drawers (4 drawers), mirror

Fully equipped kitchen: oven, freezer, fridge, dishwasher, electric cooker, wine fridge, toaster, boiler, microwave

Wash machine and dryer, Iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner

1x modern bathroom

access to the GYM (in the building)!

Next to Emirates Stadium
~5min walk from Holloway station (Piccadilly line) just two stops from King's Cross St. Pancras
~10min walk from Highbury & Islington station (Victoria line) just 1 stop from King's Cross St. Pancras

Supermarkets: Tesco, Waitrose, Sainsbury's local

About me:

I am 23-years-old illustrator. I'm from Switzerland and speak German, french and English. It has been more than a year that I live in London. I work near Paddington, but it can also happen that I work from home as a freelancer (evenings and weekends)

Of course I like drawing and Art (exhibition, photography etc) but I also like reading, listening to music (rock mostly), museums and exploring new places (Traveling)! :D
I love baking/cooking, beer, watching movies, concerts/festival and going out!

I am sociable and outgoing individual but I'm also clean and tidy. I'm looking for a flatmate that I can be friends with, watch a movie or go out for dinner on nights but also one who can respect boundaries and allow private time.

Ideal flatmates: Protected content old

No smoking, no pets!

This room is for one person only

available: 28th of November Protected content
(contract length: min 6 month / max 18 month)

rent: Protected content (bills not included)
deposit: Protected content
(administration fee: 210£)

Let me know If you are interested and we can plan a flat viewing (or send some pictures)

Please write a few words about you when you contact me :)