My client is an International company operating in an innovative Technology market, providing Applications on a Software as a Service model, and having some of the most known and dynamic
companies among their customers.
As they are constantly growing, they are looking for a new Developer, to join their existing team and evolve in a great and friendly environment , providing attractive benefits .
As an experienced Front End Developer with an interest in GUI and Human-Computer Interaction design, you will take a lead role in the development of the next-generation on-line products using the latest and best technologies and processes available.
• You will develop software as part of a larger programming team utilising your knowledge of programming methodologies and supporting tools.
• You will be able to take different concept designs and develop them into suitable specifications, style guide, and complete implementation.
• You will be responsible for developing prototype ideas and will be expected to communicate and evaluate these efficiently.
• Graphic design skills would also be an advantage for this.
This is an excellent opportunity for a developer who wants to be involved in the whole project lifecycle and product strategy.
Key skills and experience:
• Experience of any of the following technologies would also be an advantage: MySQL, Linux (Debian), Perl, Boostrap, Angular, SASS and test-driven development including Selenium.
• Educated to degree level (ideally a technical degree)
• Solid experience of working with graphic design tools.
Please send your CV or any questions you may have to William Nicolas Recruitment, at : Protected content