Join now
Log in Join

Need Info for EEA Family Permit Holder (London)

Dear All,

I need information regarding my status in here. I am a married spouse of a Bulgarian national. I am currently holding EEA Family Permit. Do I allowed to work under that visa?

Another question is, I know that people will suggest me to apply for Residence Card. Is there any specific requirements to apply this Residence Card as a family member of EEA National? Is there any minimum income requirements and minimum savings requirements? I tried to google it but get no luck about it.

Please help me here because I got many calls from the employers and all of them asking if I am allowed to work here. I think I am because when I'm applying for EEA Family Permit, there is a question if I am planning to work in here and I said yes, then they still give me the visa. However, the employers are not sure about that so all of them suggested me to apply residence card. Before I apply one, I need to know the exact requirement first.

Please help.

Thank you.

Best Regards,


Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

London Forum