Join now

Offer my prof.services "Project & Const. Manager" (London)

Dear all,

Does anyone know of engineering and architecture companies based on
management services that are looking to hire Project & Construction Manager Interns?

Introduction:

I am enthusiastic Project Manager living currently in London, looking for a position as Brand Project & Construction Manager in the United Kingdom
Degrees and skills
I got my degree on Technical Architecture and I've just had M.A. Program on Project Manager of Buildings and Urban towns at the University of Barcelona (May ’09).

I've been study English since August'09 (UUpper course) in order to improve my language skills and be able to communicate fluently in English. I will be taking my Advance English Exam in March Protected content . I can speak Spanish and Catalan as well.

Experience:

I have a wide range of experience with legal issues about building and property Spanish companies.
I've previously worked with Barcelona’s Engineering, Architecture and Management services, Master SA, taking part of Project Directors Team as free-lance worker, programming and driving works, cost budget and cost planing. We developed to projects:
- Scientific Research Investigation Building, (CSIC-IRTA), Bellaterra University. (8.000m2, €11K.)
- Offices Building (Prestige Group), (7.500m2, €12K.)

I have worked also as Council Technical Architect of a small town (Arenys de Munt) of the county of Barcelona: Driving the public construction works of full spectrum municipal services.

My firsts jobs were with two Building Companies:
- ICASA (Real Estate Development Company of Barcelona for two residential projects) as a Project and Property Manager.
- AIG/LINCOLN (Spain, Barcelona) as a Junior Construction Manager (rehabilitation of offices building)

Key skills:

I would define myself a as a easy-going, communicative, dynamic, results-oriented, negotiator person, who is determined to succeed.
I'm team-builder and enjoy working with different colleagues to be sure tasks are effectively done.
I also enjoy working independently to develop and execute exciting and innovative ideas, researching to improve know-how of value engineering.

London Forum