Join now

One Luxury bedroom with its own en suite in N1 (London)

I have one luxury bedroom with its own en-suite available for rent in the heart of Islington (De Beauvoir Town) for £878 PCM, excluding bills.

The two bathroom property is located in this new development within De Beauvoir Town, which is a short distance walk from Kingsland road, Shoreditch, Regent Canal, Angel and Highbury & Islington.
The Property is located on the first floor and offers two double bedrooms (one is taken), spacious lounge, kitchen and dining room which leads onto a nice large balcony overlooking the building communal area.

The building is extremely secure with special key forb entry and security cameras throughout.
The spare double bedroom with its own en suite in a lovely modern apartment is available on 28/07/2016.

I am a professional woman in her early thirties, who is seeking another professional Protected content old and above, open to male and female but no couples) to share this amazing flat.

If you are interested in living in an area that encourages dinning out, local pub hopping, outdoor exercising and health social life please contact me.

London Forum