An international Group is looking for an experienced consultant to focus mainly on pre-sales activity, supporting customer business development process and in some instances helping to deliver commercial consulting engagements.
The main part of the role will be to work with customers to explain how their particular solution can be architected, convincing them to try a new solution through a fantastic technology.
The successful candidate will be developing responses to RFI/RFPs, detailing keys aspects of the technology platform, proposing applied architectures to prospective enterprise customers, and leading the deployment following a successful sale.
You will be at the historic start of a new deployment; creating the framework from which the pre- sales consulting practice will be built.
The company is looking for strong hands-on technologists with great customer skills and a passion for solving real-world problems. The position title will be commensurate with candidate’s experience and qualifications.
The main responsibilities will be to:
• Support the development and execution of commercial sales strategies for key customers
• Develop accurate and thorough responses to complex RFI/RFP documents
• Evangelize platform technology to prospective customers through written, video and face-to-face communications
• Develop and recommend solutions architectures to educate prospects about how the technology can be used to meet their business requirements
• Work closely with customers, both on ‐site and remotely, to help them successfully deploy a solution
• Represent the product professionally throughout the customer lifecycle
• Communicate feedback regularly to Products and Engineering teams to drive continuous improvement in the technology and in how it is presented and delivered to enterprise customers
• Extensive experience in sales development with prospective customers
• Deep technical knowledge with IP communications technologies and solutions
• Strong technical and business communications skills, both written and oral, including proven presentation skills
• Project management skills
• Strong applied knowledge of both established and leading-edge server-side development environments and frameworks (eg. Java, RoR, node,js, etc.)
In case of interest for this fantastic opportunity, please contact us by sending your CV at William Nicolas Recruitment Sces, at : Protected content