Join now

PA/Project Manager position in Cardiff (London)

To all candidates,

I have been working for several years as a freelance linguist and I am now looking to establish my own agency. I need a PA with experience to help me organise my office and from there help build the company.

Please only send your CVs/Resumes at this stage and please do not chase it after that. Prospective candidates will be contacted within seven days approximately and shall be invited for an interview by my current PA. Please note that initial telephone interviews maybe conducted in order to ascertain candidate quality.

It is of utmost importance that the candidate is a motivated and ambitious person. Being punctual and well-groomed is a necessity. Favourable candidates have business mentality and passion for both personal and professional development. It is also extremely important that the selected candidate has the highest adherence to confidentiality law and legislation concerning intellectual property.

Tasks may include, although not exclusive to, office administration, PA, customer relations, basic book-keeping and help with developing the business and project managing.

Candidates must also keep in mind that this is a language based agency and therefore those who can converse in more than one language will be looked at favourably. English does not necessarily need to be your mother-toungue although proficiency in it is a must. Ideal candidates are friendly, out-going and energetic. Good organisational skills are extremely important.

Microsoft was created in a run-down garage and now is perhaps the largest business in the world. We have the same dream and ONLY interested in those with the same passion and ambition.

Please note that candidates will start on the statutory minimum wage and more pay will be negotiated based on performance and experience. Especially when the employee starts taking project management roles and contributes to the profitability of the company.

This ad will expire on Sunday 14th March Protected content . NO applications will be considered after this date. Please make sure that your CVs are formatted in the modern basis format; i.e. they must include the following:
- University (or equivalent) education history
- Relavent work experience
- Relevant skills
- Brief personal and professional description
- Photo
- Computer and Programme knowledge (e.g. MS Office, Windows, Macintosh etc).
- Contact details
- Referees from your previous job and their contact details

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Jack Ekermawi, MA, RPSI, MCIL, DPSI (law)
Protected content

PS. I am new to this so I hope that I am not violating any rules by posting this thread.

London Forum