Part -Time Projects for Finnish+English speakers (London)
We are looking for people who are fluent in English and Finnish to work part time on research projects. Please forward this post to anyone who speaks either one of these languages to see if they are interested.
Most of the research is done over the phone trying to get information from specific people or specific companies. Some of our projects are more of a survey and some are unstructured in-depth discussions.
The pay for the project is different for each project. Pay for completing a project ranges from 1,000 to 5,000 Euros and can go from 4 to 8 weeks long, working about 10 hours per week. .
The Qualifications for the Projects are:
1) Very Strong English and at least one other language skill. We are currently in need of Finnish speakers. Ideally you will speak many languages. This will make it easier for us to find projects for you to work on.
2) Great ability to follow directions and coaching
3) Asks questions and seeks clarity when you things are not clear.
4) Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and excel
5) You will ideally have some sales experience but if not, you will need the ability to use the phone and get to the key people that can answer our questions.
6) Ability to have high quality phone calls through skype or local land lines and take highly detailed notes of the call.
7) Strong work ethic and high quality standards
8) Availability of about Protected content per week
If the first project works out well, we would like to give you more projects in the future.
If you are interested, please send your CV along with an email explaining how you are a good fit for this project to Protected content .
Thank you !