Partner Relationship Manager (London)
My client, an innovative communication company operating in the Video and digital world is looking for a Partner Manager, to be based in their London offices.
You will be a great addition to a team that is dynamic, energetic, and passionate about building innovative services while having fun in the process.
Your role will be to grow revenues with existing channel partners and also potentially find new ones if required and appropriate.
You will work with the partner to develop and sign clients, assisting them either directly or potentially indirectly as required.
As a Partner Manager you will be responsible for working with the world’s most innovative, challenging and exciting agencies and integrators of all sizes. They expect the best results from the company products and the Partner Manager will deliver excellence in not just results but communication, strategic insight and innovation.
You will deliver new revenue streams through these partners and use all the creative tools at your disposal to achieve this.
• Experience dealing with both large and small organisations from a startup’s perspective
• Demonstrable track record of high achievement in complex sales environments
• SaaS / PaaS / cloud based software sales experience
• Talented rapport builder and networker
• Ability to develop a strategic roadmap with and for clients and execute accordingly
• Ability to work remotely and independently
• Motivated self starter
• Coding / developer skills not required but an interest here is advantageous
• International travel will be required – once per month potentially
If this offer sounds attractive to you, please send your CV to the Headhunting agency managing the job search for the client at : Protected content