Payroll Officer role (London)
My client, a worldwide leader in Healthcare and Lifestyle products, is currently recruiting for a talented individual to join their HR team as a Payroll Officer. This is a key role in a very busy team and they are looking for the successful candidate to start work ASAP on a 1 year Fixed Term Contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of key duties including:
• Employee Payments & Local Third Party Payments to Vendors
• Car Salary Sacrifice - Payroll
• Year End Reconciliation
• Group Income Protection Administration
• Long Term Incentive Process
• SBS Support
• Share Incentive Plan Leavers
• Liaising & answering HMRC queries
• Local Projects as Appropriate
• Knowledge and use of an HRIS, preferably ADP Global View or SAP
• At least 5 years experience in payroll, taxation, pension and maternity/paternity dealings.
• Familiarity with working in a matrix environment
• Comfortable with detail, data handling and analysis
How to apply
If you feel you are right for the role and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity working for a global brand then apply by sending your CV at :
Please also state the job title in the subject of your email.