Join now

Personal Training, Get the first session for Free! (London)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Linda and I am a Personal Trainer, Boxing Coach and Bootcamp teacher based in Central London.

I am originally from Sweden where I used to be a Scandinavian Fitness Champion, I have been living in London four years now working in the Fitness Industry and I absolutely Love my job!

As a Personal Trainer I have the privilege to help people lead a healthier and a more active lifestyle. In my Personal Training I put great focus on Free Weight Training, Cardiovascular Training (intervall training), Core Stability, Flexibility and Boxing. Not to forget a good follow up on Nutrition, Sleep and Stress Management.

If you are interested in losing some pounds, build muscle mass, get fit for a Sport Specific event or just get some motivation with your training I can be there to support you!

I operate around Central London, outdoors in Parks and from a Studio in Radisson SAS Hotel in Marble Arch. I will travel to you and I have my own equipment if necessary.

If you are interested in a free consultation or want to be apart off my Network feel free to contact me!

Best Regards,

Linda Hedenstrom

Contact me on:

e-mail: Protected content
Telephone: Protected content

PERSONAL TRAINING PRICES:

First session for Free!

STANDARD RATES

£50 for 1 session
£450 for 10 session
£14 Studio Cost

OFF PEAK

10: Protected content & 14. Protected content weekdays.
£25 for 1 session
£250 for 10 sessions

SpecialtiesFree weight Training, Muscle Building/Toning, Boxing, Core stability, Cardiovascular Training/Endurance Training, Flexibility, Powerplate, Medicine Ball Training, Sport Specific Training, Vipr and kettlebells.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

London Forum