Join now

Personal Training, Get the first session for Free! (London)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Linda and I am a Personal Trainer, Boxing Coach and Bootcamp teacher based in Central London.

I am originally from Sweden where I used to be a Scandinavian Fitness Champion, I have been living in London four years now working in the Fitness Industry and I absolutely Love my job!

As a Personal Trainer I have the privilege to help people lead a healthier and a more active lifestyle. In my Personal Training I put great focus on Free Weight Training, Cardiovascular Training (intervall training), Core Stability, Flexibility and Boxing. Not to forget a good follow up on Nutrition, Sleep and Stress Management.

If you are interested in losing some pounds, build muscle mass, get fit for a Sport Specific event or just get some motivation with your training I can be there to support you!

I operate around Central London, outdoors in Parks and from a Studio in Radisson SAS Hotel in Marble Arch. I will travel to you and I have my own equipment if necessary.

If you are interested in a free consultation or want to be apart off my Network feel free to contact me!

Best Regards,

Linda Hedenstrom

Contact me on:

e-mail: Protected content
Telephone: Protected content

PERSONAL TRAINING PRICES:

First session for Free!

STANDARD RATES

£50 for 1 session
£450 for 10 session
£14 Studio Cost

OFF PEAK

10: Protected content & 14. Protected content weekdays.
£25 for 1 session
£250 for 10 sessions

SpecialtiesFree weight Training, Muscle Building/Toning, Boxing, Core stability, Cardiovascular Training/Endurance Training, Flexibility, Powerplate, Medicine Ball Training, Sport Specific Training, Vipr and kettlebells.

London Forum

Our Global Partners