Join now

Personal Training London: Affordable & Convenient!

My partner and I recently launched a company called Moose X-Training ( Protected content ) which is a boutique personal training and fitness provider in London. The MOOSE offers a unique approach to fitness that is fun, friendly, and fabulous. There are no membership fees, no crowded changing rooms, and no sweaty studios. Likewise, with specialties like personal training @ home and personal training @ the park, there is no time wasted trekking to and from a gym, never mind schlepping an unwieldy gym bag. Moose X-Training is all about taking the chore out of fitness. We believe everybody deserves to feel fit and to look fab. We even offer online scheduling…it doesn’t get any simpler. By making fitness convenient while still affordable, the MOOSE achieves results.

Everybody knows that he/she needs to exercise, but unfortunately, not everybody has the time or motivation to do that exercise. The MOOSE brings the workout to the individual. No more excuses! No more wasted gym fees! No more guilt! We think it's a perfect solution for busy professionals (I used to be a banker), especially for people have recently relocated to London and aren't sure where to go or who to trust, in particular if they are manic getting settled or travel a lot for work.

We'd like offer Internations members £10 off any purchase, just enter "INTERNATIONS" at checkout. If you are interested but want "to try the goods" prior to committing, why not check out the Taster Session, which is a full PT workout for only £20, and if you've been considering PT but are sitting on the fence, perhaps you might like to sign up for no obligation FREE 30 minute consultation? Shoot us an email to Protected content if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

We look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
The MOOSE

London Forum

Our Global Partners