Join now

PERUVIAN Fans needed for new YAHOO Sport panel. (London)

Hello,

My name is Marta and I work for a casting consultancy based in London. We cast various exciting projects across the television, film and commercial industry. For our latest project, we are looking for football fans from each of the countries competing in the 'Russia Protected content World Cup'. I thought I'd contact you to see if you'd be interested in applying yourself or forwarding this on to anyone you know that might be suitable. Any help would be most appreciated and all details are below:

The Brief:

We are looking for 32 x passionate and charismatic football fans, male and female, aged 18 – Protected content old to represent each of the World Cup countries competing in Russia Protected content a panel show produced by Yahoo Sports.

A bit about the show:

The 32 is Yahoo Sports' brand new, live World Cup series, giving you the fans a platform to express your views and swap chat and banter with some of the biggest names in football. We're live every day from our studio in central London with current and ex-players and managers, pundits and football lovers of the world... And our really special guests are ordinary fans whose national teams are playing that day. We'll be talking about all the big issues, our favourite players and our predictions... because wherever we're from we all share one thing... We love football!

Our 32 candidates will be required for a minimum of 3 nights to appear on our panel show with some famous/high profile football pundits/faces, for a period of no more than 2hrs each time. Candidates will be paid £200 for each episode so are guaranteed a minimum of £600 with the potential of £ Protected content your team reaches the final!! Just imagine?!?!

Shortlisted candidates will be required for a 10 minute Skype or Face Time call with one of the ET team between 16th – 28th May.

No acting experience necessary, we are just looking for passionate and charismatic fans who can talk about their team!

These fans will need to be based in the UK and wherever possible, within Greater London. Ideally, they would have their own jersey for their country (if not, production will provide one).

The deadline for applications is Monday 15th May Protected content .

To apply PLEASE CLICK HERE : Protected content

Good luck!

Best wishes,

Marta & Team ET x

London Forum