Join now

Photographic Documentary (London)

Hi, my name is Patrick Dowse.

I am working with world renowned photographer Chris Steele-Perkins. We are making photographic portraits of families (whatever family means to you) in their home in London, and we want to photograph people living here who are from every country in the world – that’s around Protected content recognized by the UN, and a few more besides, like Kurdistan. Be part of something big and exciting. Be part of London. Be in a book. Be in an exhibition. And, get some digital files and a free signed print of your family photograph. Enjoy the experience. Be proud of who you are. It costs you nothing.

⁠If you are interested in being part of this celebration of history and cultures, I can be contacted at Protected content or alternatively you can contact the rest of the team at Protected content , and tell us a little bit about yourselves and we will get back to you and arrange an appointment, simple as that.
If you want to check Chris Perkins out further his website is chrissteeleperkins.com and for more details: Protected content en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Steele-Perkins.

⁠Thanks for your time, I
eagerly await a reply. Regards, Patrick Dowse

London Forum

Our Global Partners