Pre Sales Systems Engineer (London)
My client, a large international organisation operating in Cyber security and Data protection, is looking for a Pre-Sales Systems Engineer to work with their Technical and Commercial departments.
Their aim is to help their clients in their compliance programs to manage security risk, by using their expertise and technology.
They are looking for a System engineer with a great technical knowledge to represent their products and services, being involved at the first stage of the Sales process by designing and presenting technical solutions and working with Commercial and Technical departments ( ie: Solutions architects ) when needed.
• Professional experience in enterprise software sales environment; Security Management or Network Management experience preferred
• Excellent proven written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide effective presentations and demonstrations
• Able to work effectively on your own, and to travel if needed
• Prefer candidates with one of more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, or QSA ( company could help to achieve certification if needed)
• Experience with Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Anti-Virus and other network security infrastructure
• Extensive knowledge in the use and configuration of multiple operating systems
• Knowledge in the use and configuration of relational databases, including MySQL, and various security countermeasures and industry practices
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
• High level of self-initiative and self-motivation
• Ability in working in a complex, fast paced software sales organization
• Familiar with Tenders process ( ie: completing customer RFIs and RFPs )
• Experience in working with customers to provide "Proof of Concept" tests
• Able to build strong customer relationships and be able to interact effectively at all levels
• Work with Solutions Architects and Product Management to ensure successful transition of customer implementations and product needs
Please send your CV at William Nicolas Recruitment to apply for this great opportunity in a global organisation, at Protected content