Pricing Officer: Finance/ Marketing background (London)
My client, a well known Multinational company, is one of the biggest global players in the consumer lifestyle and FMCG sector in term of turnover. Their unique competitive advantage is the combination of a powerful global brand, an insightful understanding of people, an extraordinary competence in technology and design, and the many synergies with their channels, partners and supply chain.
Their Consumer Lifestyle sector will challenge your thinking, develop your professional skills and bring you into contact with people who share the same commitment to simplicity and world-class service.
Market Group Europe has implemented Commercial Policy across MG driving harmonized list pricing and customer term structures. Their UK& I Sales Organisation is committed to maintain and further the implementation of Commercial Policy to protect the brand equity, optimise profitability, and minimise commercial risk exposure.
Against this background, this role is to:
• Support and drive the on-going CP commitments across CL
• Drive and embed pay for performance mind-set and results
Main Responsibilities & Duties will include:
• Protected content
Pricing & Promotions
• Maintain European list price concept
• All list prices above or no greater than 5 % below European List price (w. high/low uplift)
• Ensure European List Price is adhered to for new product introductions
• Support Marketing in planning and implementing strategies to remove outlier SKUs/Cats
• Drive semi-annual pricing review concept to manage price optimization and exchange rate fluctuation
• Maintain promotional guidelines; promoted SRP to be no greater than 20% below the European List Price
• Support Sales and Marketing in creating and submitting M3NP undercuts to MG
• Key contact between MG and BGs
• Update and maintain UK pricing tool on a monthly basis
• Design, agree and implement semi-annual pricing review concept to manage price optimization (value extraction) and exchange rate fluctuation
• Monthly reporting to CL
• Drive annual terms and quarterly audit review with customers in line with the P4P criteria
• Maintain pay for performance mind-set in CL UK&I Sales Organisation and market
• Support the owners of each pay for performance element in maintaining and monitoring performance
Essential Requirements for the position:
• Educated to University level
• Project management skills
• Preferably professionally qualified with CIMA / ACA / ACCA
• Preferably Microsoft Access skills
This position would report into the Marketing Director and is the vital linking pin between Marketing, Sales and Finance.
The role is based in the UK headquarters in Surrey, 35 minutes from Central London by train.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the above skill sets and are looking to work for a global brand in a very innovative and fast paced environment, please send your CV to William Nicolas Ltd, the recruitment agency assigned to this search at:
Please state this job title in the subject of your email. Cheers !