Join now

PRIMROSE HILL Double ensuite room to let MON-FRI (London)

Looking for a commuting flatmate!

The Flat: Beautiful large modern duplex in Primrose Hill, located a 30 second walk from Primrose Hill Park. Nearest tubes are Swiss Cottage (Jubilee line, 5 min walk away) and Chalk Farm (Northern Line, Protected content walk). Also an easy bus ride, or pleasant walk across Regent's Park, in to Marylebone, Bond St, Mayfair etc. The flat has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, large open-plan living space/kitchen, balcony.

The Room: Large double bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Bedroom is fully furnished, plenty of storage - light, airy and modern.

You would be sharing the flat with one professional female in early 40s (I own the flat and live there full-time) and another Mon-Fri flatmate (German male, early 40s) who travels a lot and spends only a few nights per week in the flat at the most. We are both easygoing & sociable, but are quiet and respectful of co-sharers' peace and privacy.

£850 pcm, all bills included

I am looking for a non-smoking professional lodger for WEEKDAYS ONLY. Please do not contact me if you're looking for a full-time rental!