Join now

Prospective Summer Interns-Intrax-Summer 2014 (London)

Hey Londoners,

Intrax, is a globally-oriented company that connects qualified international candidates with summer, short-term and long-term internships around the world.
We are looking for contacts to help us place our well qualified interns in internship placements in London this summer!
If you are interested in our program please contact me and I will send you the link to our dropbox which contains all of the CVs we have for interns still looking for a placement. In addition, I can send you an e-Mail with a brief description to each of the corresponding profiles.
For this early summer, we are still looking for companies in London that would like to host a highly motivated American or international intern from American universities. We still have students looking for internships in Operations, Finance/Accounting, Advertising, Marketing, and General Business.

Internship Program - Highlights
• The program is at no cost to your company
• Support through unpaid international interns this summer
• Highly motivated and talented students from some of the best American Business Schools
• Intrax handles all logistics: visas, housing, training, and insurance.

Interested in hosting an intern?
Host companies maintain full control over the recruitment process and get to interview each student via video chat before making a decision. We will provide a detailed CV to help host companies select the most appropriate candidate. Many interns have international backgrounds and are fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese or Korean.

Please get in touch for more information and specific intern CVs.
You can contact me here or at Protected content
Hope to hear from a few of you.

London Forum

Our Global Partners