Join now

Ready to sublet NOW in Geneva 2,5 p F Furnished (London)

Really great value and ready to move RIGHT NOW, from onwards 6 months, Monthly Rent + All Bills included

For those who are new to GVA, Charges means: ONLY, heating+water. While All Bills means:
Charges+Electricity, High Speed WiFi, Land Line connexion and TV fees

So, Rent+All Bills= CHF1’970.-
Refundable Deposit is CHF 2’050.-

There is a lovely, cosy 2.5 room apartment: a living room/bedroom + a huge dinning room/ kitcheen fully equipped+ small room+ bathroom+ WC
*Fully furnished* bright rooms with parquet floors and cabinets, separate toilet and bathroom with bathtub

This flat is located in an old charming building "With a Lift" situated on the 5th floor, close to all amenities: shops, railway station and international organizations, 5 minutes from downtown and universities, few meters from Nature(Forest and River) cafes, restaurants, art galeries at the door step.

Safe and trendy Neighborhood in Central Geneva, served by the tram line 14 and five bus lines, parking place, both are by crossing the road.

This opportunity is ideal for a single, “Non-Smoker”, clean, quiet and reliable person. No couples, no pets (sorry, owner’s rules)

To apply for the flat you will need:1 COPY of your:

- Passport
- Work contract
- Depending on your nationality, swiss permit (or application for a permit)

Photos upon request

For more information and visits don’t hesitate to contact me on:
Protected content , here on my inbox or on gatsby. Protected content

I look forward to meeting you ;)
Thank you