Join now

Recent graduate seeking job for September 2012 (London)

Hi there,

I am seeking work/ traineeship/ internship in project management, marketing or international relations, starting in September Protected content London.

I have graduated with a bachelor degree in political science and have achieved the first year of a two-year master degree in international relations in the University of Brussels. Thereafter, I accomplished a master degree in European studies at King’s College London, in which I essentially focused on the foreign policy of the European Union.

I am a travel addict, attentive to current affairs and the media. I am also a volunteer for the Red Cross in Belgium and I intend to volunteer in Cambodia/India for the next 3 months. I essentially aspire to a career in international relations for the protection of human rights, so working for an NGO would be great.

I speak French and English fluently. I am diligent for work and eager to learn, as well as enthusiastic and flexible. In addition, I am proficient in research, organization and computer literate. Ultimately, I am a rather independent and ambitious individual, yet very capable of team working.

Ps: I am eligible to work in the UK.
Ps again: I have already applied for jobs advertised on 'w4mp'

If you heard of something interesting for me or had questions, I would be happy to speak with you, thank you.

charlotte. Protected content