Recruiting a Slovenian speaking Associate role (London)
If interested please send your CV to Protected content so I can give you more information about the client and the role.
Job Title: Protected content speaking Associate,
Skills: Protected content in Slovenian and English, Bachelor’s degree or above, strong customer service experience, excellent B2B client skills, technical ability.
Salary: Protected content basic salary, plus potential bonuses of £5, Protected content plus benefits (dependent on individual performance and company performance)
Location: Protected content
Career Path: Customer service for Protected content with the intent to eventually rotate to Client Development (prospecting, sales, account management)
Company Overview: Our client is based in the U.S but has offices around the world and its industry leading product connects companies with their contractors and suppliers worldwide.
Job Summary: This role will allow you to apply your skills in a dynamic work environment while developing well-rounded competencies. The position provides a critical link between customers, sales, business development and management. You will be a self-starter, able to work as part of a team and willing to assist with all of the day-to-day operations inherent to a rapidly growing organization.
Your Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Proactively service and support contractor/supplier clients
• Conduct training on products via phone, web based and face-to-face meetings
• Participate in the implementation of sales and marketing projects
• Field incoming calls, handle contractor customer inquiries and troubleshoot problems
• Handle client account management functions, including invoicing and collections
• Proactively analyse customer service processes and bring forth ideas for continuous improvement
• Research and develop various resources and reference documents for clients
• 20% travel for client meetings
• Other tasks and projects as directed by supervisors
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and/or equivalent work experience
• Fluent English and Slovenian, both solid verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and e-mail applications
• Proficient presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Solid analytical and problem-solving ability
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Desire to assume increasing levels of leadership responsibility
• Must be able to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Willing to travel for business
• References must be provided upon request