RECRUITING Primary School teachers in Mexico City (London)
The Wingate School.- British international school in Mexico City
Recruiting staff for Junior 1 and Junior 2 for the Protected content year
Regarding the candidates we are looking for:
- Protected content English speakers with knowledge of the British and/or IPC curriculum
- Protected content child-centred approach
- Protected content / primary experience (& references)
- Protected content collegial perspective
- Protected content & initiative
- Protected content pre-primary / primary teacher qualifications
- Protected content relevant post-grad and/or international experience is highly desirable
About the school:
The Wingate School is a new British International, lay and co-educational school taught in English with a strong focus on human values and character formation.
We are located in a prime area of Mexico City.
The school is founded by a particularly experienced group of educators and aims to offer the highest standards of teaching to children from all cultural backgrounds in a creative and caring environment.
Our educational approach enables each child to fulfil his or her potential for intellectual, emotional, social and moral development.
- Protected content 2 year fixed contract, renewable by mutual consent
- Protected content local salary and benefits
- Protected content with obtaining the work permit/visa
- Protected content allowance
- Protected content class sizes
- Protected content positive team, culture and supportive community ethos
- Protected content good work/ life balance
- Protected content opportunities
- Protected content professional development.
Applicants should send a cover letter of application and CV including a professional referee to:
Interviews will take place in London or Weybridge (Surrey) between February 7th and 16th.
The Wingate School is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check or local equivalent prior to taking up any offer of employment.