Location: Central London
Package: Competitive basic + bonus
The Company is a fast growing and highly successful online media company, operating one of the UK’s largest travel comparison services . They service over 1.2 million visits per month and boasts a subscriber base of more than one million to its weekly newsletters.
Having recently been acquired, it now forms an integral part of one of the largest Travel Comparison business in Europe.
The company is now searching for a talented and entrepreneurial media sales professional to accelerate the growth of the company’s revenues across Display (CPM), Newsletters and Search (CPC) revenues. Reporting to the Commercial Director located in Paris, this person will take the responsibility for all existing revenues and monetization tools along with developing new verticals ; he/she will manage DMC sales team in the UK (4 persons) to meet and exceed revenue targets.
• Personally manage and grow revenue across all verticals
• Identify and drive key areas of new business opportunities
• Deliver against ambitious revenue targets operating under little supervision with a hands-on approach
• Set priorities and manage ressources to maintain effective business plans
• Build and monitor new initiatives to implement succesfull sales strategies in the UK for both local and paneuropean campaigns
• Lead the sales team and take an active role in DMC management team
Critical Performance & Value Competencies
• A proven online media sales professional with a track record of success in competitive markets. 4 years minimum
• Substantial experience and success with online advertising sales & solutions and managing team on a fast-paced environment within a matrix organization
• Senior contacts within the main Media agencies – Media Contacts, Zed, Conrad, Carat, iProspect, BLM all key and major online players (ideally in Travel but not essential)
• Reporting abilities to forecast and recommend relevant calls for actions to upper management with a ‘can do’ approach to business
• Leadership by example, through innovation and ideas to develop employees into positions in which they can succeed
• Excellent team working & communication (both verbal and written) skills at all levels
• Enthusiastic, committed, proactive and ressourceful, knowing how to have fun without diluting one’s professionalism . Eager to succeed in an international sales environment
• Strong Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
Exciting environment with a fast pace of change, the team have a deep seated belief that they can really make things happen, and if you are similarly energetic and prepared to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, you will love the freedom and opportunity that this role will give you.
Please get in touch if you are interested, by sending your details or questions at this email address: Protected content