Join now

Relocation/Life Coaching at Reduced Rates! (London)

ARE YOU LOOKING TO:
• Reduce stress and anxiety related to your move or simply the demands of everyday life in a foreign country
• Balance lots of unmanageable demands
• Find ways to slow down
• Feel more confident in work and relationships
• Have more energy
• Feel excited about what the future holds
• Improve your relationship with yourself and others
• Create more self awareness
• Be more in control of where your life is heading
• Make lasting changes

My name is Felicity and I have been working as a relocation coach and English language teacher for the last 9 years. As an expat myself, I understand the unique challenges of expat life and navigating international transitions. I am currently completing an accredited diploma in transformational coaching through the Animas Centre for Coaching. I will support you in making some truly positive changes in your life using psychologically-based coaching techniques.

As part of my training, I am offering reduced rate coaching sessions to a limited number of clients. Sessions take place virtually or in person. I am requesting that you as the client determine what you are able and wish to pay. If you think you or someone you know could benefit from coaching, please get in touch to schedule a free exploratory call at coaching(at)felicityforsyth(dot)com.

Testimonial:
The main benefits I found was from you helping me voice the things out loud which I already knew. Even though I sort of knew what was needed it was good to hear myself express those things out loud. You were also really good at leading me deeper to the root of any thoughts and beliefs and thinking about where those things came from. Sometimes I thought it’d be helpful to be ‘told’ what to do.. but this probably goes against the idea of self-inspired change. Also you were really easy to talk to which I liked and had a lovely tonality and gentleness when listening and summarising ideas. - R, October Protected content

London Forum

Our Global Partners