Join now

Research - Professional Women (London)

Hi,

My name is Jennifer. As part of my Doctorate programme, I am doing an academic research on the assimilation of foreign professional women into the workplace in the UK.
As a result, I am looking to interview a professional woman that has come to work in the UK that meets the criteria below that will like to participate in this exercise.
Brief Description
The purpose of the study is to explore the assimilation experiences of foreign professional female workers to highlight challenges and adaptation issues that might have been encountered.
Participant Profile
• Countries of Origin: East, West and North African. Caribbean. Southern and Eastern Asian or from the Middle East.
• Professions/industry: IT, Legal, Public Relations, Engineering, Finance, Accountancy, Education, Publishing, Communication and Media, Financial Services, Recruitment. etc. (Please No Health professionals)
• Experience: Has worked in their home country prior to coming the UK
• Education: Acquired 1st degree or equivalent in their country of origin.

Duration: The interview will last for 45mins – 1hr and will be recorded.
The interview will be informal and will involve discussing your views and experiences. The research is confidential and anonymous. Comments and feedback provided will be used purely for academic purposes and will not be attributed to you or your organisation.

If you are interested or know anyone that will like to take part, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

London Forum