Join now

Room available in SE London for short term let

We have a small but very comfortable single room available for short term rent in our lovely characterful garden flat. The room is available immediately until mid-March (although this is negotiable if you want to stay a bit longer or shorter).

The room has a single bed (new firm mattress), wardrobe and two chests of drawers. You are welcome to use our shared living room (with LOTS of instruments), the kitchen and the garden. The bathroom is new and has a brilliant shower.

Charlton is very calm and safe, and is not really London-y. We are a ten minute bus ride from the North Greenwich tube stop, with easy access into Canary Wharf or central London. We are also ten minutes away from Greenwich, Woolwich and Blackheath.

You will be living with me, a PhD student and part time primary school music teacher. My boyfriend is a full time professional musician who will be working in India for most of the time, but may be around for a bit.
I am pretty chilled but like to keep the house clean and tidy. I am into music, yoga, cooking (I'm vegan but you don't have to be at all) and climbing.

Hannah

London Forum