Join now

room needed from end of March (London)

Hello to everyone! I was recently offered a job in London so I have to move there permanently around the 25th of March. As you can imagine, I am in the lookout for a nice (preferably double) room in a decent apartment, which I will be sharing with other easy-going, tidy, and communicative (preferably female) professionals who are used to the London culture and show respect to the other tenant’s busy life. Areas of interest are the following: Notting Hill, St John's Wood , around Holland park and in general safe areas well connected to the center or the east part of the city. My budget is Protected content , including bills .
Regarding me, I am easy-going, organized so I want to keep my things clean and tidy, while I enjoy meeting and discussing with interesting people from all over the world. Moreover, I have lived in four different countries and my background is in management and finance. Regarding my job, I will be working at a management consulting firm in Canary Wharf so given the workload and the client assignments, I will be quite busy with my job. In the free time, I enjoy going out to the theater, galleries or exploring the city with close friends and of course I would really appreciate nice and communicative flatmates, with whom I could hang out or drink a glass of wine and relax in the living room after a long and busy day.
Let me know if you have something in mind!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

London Forum