Join now

room needed from end of March (London)

Hello to everyone! I was recently offered a job in London so I have to move there permanently around the 25th of March. As you can imagine, I am in the lookout for a nice (preferably double) room in a decent apartment, which I will be sharing with other easy-going, tidy, and communicative (preferably female) professionals who are used to the London culture and show respect to the other tenant’s busy life. Areas of interest are the following: Notting Hill, St John's Wood , around Holland park and in general safe areas well connected to the center or the east part of the city. My budget is Protected content , including bills .
Regarding me, I am easy-going, organized so I want to keep my things clean and tidy, while I enjoy meeting and discussing with interesting people from all over the world. Moreover, I have lived in four different countries and my background is in management and finance. Regarding my job, I will be working at a management consulting firm in Canary Wharf so given the workload and the client assignments, I will be quite busy with my job. In the free time, I enjoy going out to the theater, galleries or exploring the city with close friends and of course I would really appreciate nice and communicative flatmates, with whom I could hang out or drink a glass of wine and relax in the living room after a long and busy day.
Let me know if you have something in mind!