Join now

Room to rent in Victoria (London)

I am looking to sublet an amazing top floor flat in a renovated conversion building. Bathroom with a showr , large bedroom with a wardrobe, comfortable double bed and a desk. Very quiet as there is no pass through traffic from either side of the flat, yet close to all the shops, restaurants and clubs in Victoria. One of the most beautiful neighbourhoods in London - with access to communal tarrace for residents only. I simply love it and I am sure so will you:-).

Fully equipped, no need to set up anything: wireless internet, flat screen 30 inch TV, washer and dryer and all appliances available.

Price: GBP Protected content week all inclusive (including council tax, gas, electricity, water and internet).

I would like to come to stay for up to one weekends a month, you would stay in the bedroom of course and I would stay in the living.
You can contact me at Protected content any questions you may have or arrange a viewing. Please text me if I don't pick up and I will call you back:-) I am also available at Protected content