Hi all :)
We are looking for a fluent German speaker to join the London office of our business MediaDevil, responsible for all German aspects of our business.
---------------- Protected content
MediaDevil is a mobile device accessory brand based in South London. We began in Protected content screen protectors and have since expanded our range to include a variety of smartphone and tablet accessories, including cases, earphones, styluses and more. We only sell online, shipping direct to customers.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to be in charge of our German sales channel, responsible for everything except the packing of the orders themselves.
The role will include:
• Translating website text and product descriptions.
• Proposing and managing Germany-specific sales promotions.
• Providing after-sales email support (a few hours each day, in both German and English).
• Monitoring customer product reviews and blogger reviews.
• Identifying and contacting German speaking YouTube and professional product reviewers.
• Managing German language content on our social media channels.
We are looking for a flexible team player who is interested in becoming an essential part of our business. You would be reporting to the Managing Director of the company, and there is a lot of scope to develop the position based on your performance. The main qualities we are looking for are a genuine interest in directly increasing sales, particularly our Amazon.de sales channel, as well as a proactive willingness to get involved with other aspects of the business.
Skills and attributes needed:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and German
• Positive, enthusiastic and team-orientated
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Confidence to proactively suggest and implement ideas
• Ability to manage time and work on several projects simultaneously
• Initiative to keep all projects moving on time
The role is full time, with core working hours between 9.30am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday. Our offices are an easy walk from South Wimbledon tube station on the Northern line or a short tram journey from Wimbledon rail station. You will need to be available to start by late August (for anything later than this, please ask), and we plan to interview from Protected content .
Salary: £ Protected content , dependent on experience, plus a merit-based sales performance bonus. For your application to be considered, you must clearly state your required starting salary.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply to Protected content with a CV and covering letter highlighting how you believe your characteristics and experience make you suitable for this role and why you are excited about it. Add the word “MediaDevil” at the bottom and address your email to Callum, so we can be sure you have read this!